Current Fundraiser: Buy a tank through the PTA
You can buy your 200L household emergency rainwater tanks through the school PTA. These tanks provide enough emergency water for a family of four for up to sixteen days, longer if it rains. You can either pick up your tank from the Weld St site on Saturday 14 October or we’ll deliver it within Wadestown for a small fee.
Not only will you be helping your family be more prepared for emergencies, you’ll be helping the school raise money. Proceeds beyond the tank’s normal cost go towards the PTA’s fundraising efforts for the school.
• 1200 mm high and 650 mm wide
• Simple to install
• Weighs 7.5 kg
• Food grade, UV resistant plastic
• Includes all fittings -brass tap, bung, hose connection & Superfill Diverter Kit, stainless steel hooks & earthquake strapping
• Has a 10-year warranty for the tank and 1-year warranty for the diverter kit.
How much does it cost?
Tank - $110
Tank + delivery - $130
How do we order and pay?
By 15 September:
1. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• your name and contact number
•the number of tanks you are purchasing, and whether you will be picking them up or paying for delivery
• if you are having your tanks delivered, the address for delivery and any issues we should know about in terms of access/delivery
2. Pay for your tanks with bank transfer to the PTA bank account: 12-3140-0348889-00 with TANKS and your NAME as the reference ($110 pick up or $130 delivered).
• Householders will have to do their own installation. The tank comes with fittings to connect it to a downpipe.
• The price for delivery is for Wadestown addresses
• Any problems with the tanks should be referred to The Tank Guy, phone 0508 326 8888
There are 3 ways to contact the Wadestown School Parent Teacher Asscociation (PTA).
1. Either email directly to: email@example.com
2. If you wish to contact a specific member of the PTA committee, please visit our Contact Us page for details
3. Complete the form below and submit